Avalon Labs Pte Ltd, (Enkidu), is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online facilities and services accurate, confidential, secure and private.
Collection of Information
(1) We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information you provide when you create an account, subscribe to our updates, respond to a survey, fill out a form, request customer support or communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your bitcoin or other cryptocurrency address, email address, username and password, survey responses and any other information you choose to provide. If you use our Services, our third-party service provider may collect your payment method information for use in connection with your payments for Services. If you buy ENK tokens, we may require you to submit a scan of your identification documents (ID, passport etc). This might be needed to comply with the KYC (“Know Your Client”) requirements.
(2) When you use our Services, we automatically collect information from your devices. For example, we may collect:
- Web page retrieval Information. We collect web page retrieval information when you use our Services, including access times, pages viewed, IP address, and the web page that referred you to our website.
- Device Information. We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, your web browser, and device identifiers (including a network ID used to communicate with our platform).
- Usage Information. If you use our services, we may collect information associated with your usage of the Services, such as frequency or timing of usage and we may record instances in which you have used your private key to authenticate communications.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies via Our Services. We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information when you interact with our website and mobile app, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a web site, which enable us to collect information about your device identifiers, web browsers used to access the Services, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked. Web beacons (or pixel tags) are electronic images that may b e used in our web Services or emails to help deliver cookies, count website visits, understand usage and determine the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns.
We may also receive information about you from other sources, such as when logging into your Services account by using your account credentials for a separate third-party service. We will receive information from that service as indicated in the relevant third party’s authorization screen.
Use of Information Collected
Enkidu may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you. Enkidu may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Enkidu may feel it necessary, from time to time, to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
Enkidu may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Enkidu may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Enkidu and/or our website.
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Enkidu.
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of Enkidu and / or the general public.
Sharing of Information Collected
We may share information about you with others as follows:
- With service providers that perform work for us;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Company and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership;
- or With your consent or at your direction, we may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Enkidu shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us