DECADES OF EXPERIENCE building marketplaces gives us an unfair advantage
- Author of freelance collaboration book, "Pajama Profit" (published by Bloomsbury of Harry Potter fame).
- Raised first round of VC capital at the age of 20 for popular online recruitment marketplace platform, Jobspire.
- Jobspire saw over 4 million requests in 2016, helped over 190,000 applicants find jobs and 1500 companies hire. Jobspire had key partners in companies like Uber and Swiggy. Exit in Feb 2017 by TurnToTech, New York.
- Post Jobspire, he founded Avalon Labs, a 30-man, profitable company. Portfolio projects include CalmIndia.com, Foxbound.io and liquid meal replacement product, Regen.
- Angel investor, early Ethereum investor, Rails/React developer. Hired over 200 people across his career.
- Ex-IIFL investment banker, $3.5Bn stocklisted diversified financial services company.
- Closed several multi-million dollar deals during his stint at IIFL, including 2 Series E companies.
- Masters in International Management from Strathclyde, Glasgow.
- Co-founder, Avalon Labs.
- Early Ethereum, Ripple investor.
- Managed over $1.5Mn in ad spend.
- Manages a team of 20 Hubspot certified content and marketing experts.
- Cumulated video views he has worked on have over 1Mn views across channels.
- Platforms he has helped market have seen a total inbound traffic of 49M visits in 2017.
- Ex-Yourstory. Has worked with Factom, GlobalBlockchain, UrbanClap and 25+ other startups as an independent contractor.
- A software architect, tech explorer, crypto enthusiast and has built 3D game engines.
- Manages a team of 12 full stack developers at Avalon Labs who build sustainable and profitable businesses from scratch. Our team focuses on the product and development side, including taking decisions.
- Lead Developer at Foxbound, a sales platform made for modern sales organizations.
- CTO at CalmIndia, India’s First Science Backed Mental Health Platform who aim to provide very affordable computerized cognitive therapy to everyone in the country.
- Lead Developer, AlphaDeal - Trello for Sales, and LinkHero
COMMUNITY & Growth
- Former Twitter Inc.
- Managed a portfolio of MMS advertisers within the UKI and german market.
- Divya runs Jacobi Partners, a Delhi based firm that has advised 11 successful ICOs so far.
- Jacobi runs security auditing for smart contracts and tokensale systems.
- Scaled 5+ SaaS products including production ML models.
- Worked as a product developer for B2B and SaaS applications across 4 geographic markets and internationally.
- Delivered 100 hrs of demos leading to a close for enterprise Saas businesses
- Co founder of Hashcove Limited
- He was the VP of software engineering at uTrade Solutions, a fintech trading technology company
MEET AVALON LABS
PROFITABLE ON THE CUTTING EDGE
Enkidu is a project by Avalon Labs, a profitable 30-man team that builds and invests in software startups. Avalon's interest areas lie in VR/AR, SaaS, Blockchain tech, microbiome sequencing tech and liquid nutrition. The best part? The average age of the team is just 27, prodigies in their individual interest areas!
Avalon partners with 40+ companies across the world.
THE WHO'S WHO OF THE BLOCKCHAIN & STARTUP ECOSYSTEM
- Jay Smith is CMO at Factom, one of the Blockchain ecosystem's oldest and most respected companies.
- Jay has held Senior Directorship and Key Program Management roles at companies like Virtusa and Wipro.
Founder and Chairman,
- David is Founder and Chairman at LDJ Capital, which deals various funds worldwide with $1.5 Trillion in assets. LDJ Capital maintains over 50+ global directors and family office partners. He is also on the Board of WePower as an investments advisor.
- David is seen as a world leader in cryptocurrency. His crypto hedge funds hold crypto, ICOs and fintech equity as seed investments helping new coins being made via ICOs.
Chief commercial Officer, Hedge Token
- Giovanni Lesna is the Chief Commercial Officer for Hedge Token (iShares of Crypto). Hedge is bringing innovative crypto-financial products and platforms , CTIs (Crypto Traded Indices™) to Retail and Institutional Investors .
- Giovanni is the Lead External Advisor to Adbank (ADB).
- Ian Scarffe is a serial entrepreneur, investor and consultant with business experience from around the world.
- Ian has founded ‘Binkplus’, a startup incubator in Europe, to help existing startup's reach their full potential and for new businesses to expand.
- A leading expert in Bitcoin, Blockchain and Crypto industries, Ian is at the very heart of revolutionizing the financing industry across the globe and currently consults and advises for a range of multi-million dollar companies.
VP Engineering and information technology, singularity university
- Greg is the VP of Engineering and Information Technology at Singularity University. He has over 25 years of experience, with over 20 years in Internet Media and product development.
- He has served as the VP/SVP of engineering at many Sillicon Valley start-ups and established businesses including CNET Networks ( now CBS interractive), NBC internet, TeeBeeDee, and Yola.com.
- Ishay Tentser is the
Co-Founder and CEO of Initech, an Israeli-based company software development company with a focus on Crypto, Blockchain and decentralized systems.
- Ishay is also a founding member in several startups, a networking guru, and unyielding performer. He has a decade of leadership experience, which has played an active role in the success of countless clients and actively participates as an advisor in several mentorship programs hosted by leading Israeli and EU incubators.
- Ishay is seen as an innovative thinker and speaker in Fintech, AI, Crypto, Blockchain.
DIRECTOR SOUTH REGION ENTERPRISE SALES, MONGODB
- Alex works for MongoDB and originally started off as Avalon Labs' client. He then transitioned into pulling off a joint venture with the team.
- Alex has sold over $10Mn of B2B Saas and marketplace products.
cofounder and CEO, hashcove limited
- CEO of Blockchain based company in UK, Hashcove Limited
- CEO of uTrade Solutions,
a fintech trading technology company
- Sumeet is a seasoned entrepreneur and was until recently with Gnosis (Gnosis is currently valued at $300 million).
- He has successfully led deals with 100+ companies, including Fortune 500s like Apple, Facebook and Pepsi.
- He previously founded two successful online gaming and mobile companies and grew them to $50 million+ revenue.
Aarc & co
- Rakesh runs AARC & Co, a consulting firm that also advises Sequoia Capital.
- His deep knowledge of business structuring, blockchain regulation and liquidation comes in handy at Enkidu.
VP PRODUCT, CUEMATH
- Anshumani is ex-VP Product, Practo ($650Mn), ex-VP Product Hike Messenger ($1.4Bn)
- He brings deep knowledge of marketplace building expertise to Enkidu.
- Sunil is CEO of Securens, a $250Mn company that works in IoT security for the banking industry.
- Sunil brings business strategy and a massive banking network into play for Enkidu.
- Manish runs ABEC, one of the biggest events platform in India.
- His presence brings a reliable network along with years of business experience.
- Kapil runs IBAdvisors, a finance and accounting firm that works with companies like Franklin Templeton and Harley Davidson.
- His understanding of Blockchain technology combined with decades of finance experience helps build moonshot businesses.
INVESTOR, PURVI CAPITAL
- Ravi runs Purvi Capital, an early stage VC firm that invests in moonshot ideas.
- Ravi was a high frequency wall street trader and brings decades of finance modelling, team building and Blockchain experience to the team.
TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT, TECHNOVATIONS
- Ramgopal was the Director for Program Management at Emirates ID Authority, UAE. He built the world's only completely paperless National e-Voting System and National ID Card.
- He now works at the ADSIC, managing information security systems using the Blockchain.
INVESTORS & SUPPORT
AVALON LABS HAS RAISED EQUITY FINANCING
Purvi Capital, Chicago
Early stage VC
One stop shop for all startups